Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Nanny Named Fran!

so the past two days have been uneventful again...i feel like I'm in a rut or something. oh my parents did manipulate me by telling me i couldn't follow my sister to Tuscaloosa but the thing is they told me in the morning before i had officially woken up. if you ask me anything before i officially wake up i will agree with anything therefore they tell me i can't go and i agree. So today i started a new dance class and it was in Gardendale and what do you know i get to drive myself and so again tonight i ask my mm if i can drive to Tuscaloosa tomorrow and what do i get...your not ready. i drove through the busiest part of the city made it there and back with no wrecks tickets nor have i ever been in a wreck or gotten a ticket so anyways I'm just bored now trying to find things to do. Whateves hopefully they'll give in and let me go down there!

peace
-marie

No comments:

Post a Comment